Overhead Paging Systems
The ability to get in touch with someone remotely via a paging system is an important aspect of many business environments including offices, retail spaces, warehouses, manufacturing plants and distribution centers and virtually any public space. It makes a difference in business, in crowds and on an interpersonal level.
Overhead paging can be a very effective tool to accessing people or quickly distributing information in a small or very large space. In addition to the advantages of reaching people a paging system can also be very effective to make general announcements or to announce visitors or incoming calls or provide quick response to critical conditions and send clear directives in emergency situations.
Technotime provides a complete solutions for overhead paging and is certified with the top manufacturers such as Valcom , Bogen .
Easy-to-use system for school bells, factory bells, paging, intercom, and emergency notification.
- Play school/factory bells, announcements, and music over your existing PA or intercom system
- Play scheduled audio and send live audio pages to PCs or Macs around your organization
- Use network audio players to play scheduled audio and live pages in classrooms and other buildings
- Control your existing bell system or factory bells/horns using network or USB Relay Controllers
- Send automated pages to phone-based paging systems
- Send live pages for emergency notification to network audio players and client PCs and Macs
- Send text and audio to IP message board/clock units
- Send live pages and trigger emergency notifications from SIP phones
- SIP/Multicast Version for integration with SIP/2.0 compliant systems including 3CX, Asterisk, 3Com, Cisco, Panasonic, Mitel, ShoreTel, Adtran, and Avaya
- Supports standard and block scheduling
- Easily define and set holiday and assembly schedules
- Change schedules on-the-fly
Patented Multiple Zone Support
- New technology uses network audio devices which can play any MP3 or WAV audio file
- Devices can be installed anywhere on the network and do not require a direct connection to the PC
- Multiple devices can be grouped together to create larger zones
- Easy to deploy and requires only limited network knowledge for network configuration
- Easy to program and requires only basic Windows knowledge
Low-Cost Single Zone Support
- Uses a standard PC sound card to send audio to speakers or existing PA system
- The most powerful automatic school bell software application available with support for 200+ bells per day and multiple day schedules
- Multiple sound cards supported to allow BellCommander to use dedicated sound cards
- Great value compared to bell timers and other school bell programs
Send live pages from a PC microphone
Run BellCommander as a Windows service in paid versions. Run scheduled audio even without a user logged in
Popular bell sounds included in mp3 format.