WHY PANASONIC IP CAMERA ?
Panasonic provides a comprehensive lineup of video surveillance products and solutions that offer the industry’s highest picture quality, mission critical reliability and the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership. When it counts, you can count on Panasonic video surveillance products and systems to deliver.
Easy To Integrate
- Hybrid models connect to conventional coax or Ethernet networks
- Built-in coax and 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet connections
- Monitor and control cameras remotely from private network or the Internet
Advanced Imaging Capabilities
- UniPhier® LSI processor for HD image quality and exquisite color reproduction
- 264 High Profile format uses lower bandwidth with real-time video streaming
- 3-megapixel MOS image sensor for high sensitivity (0.3 lux in color) and lower power consumption
- Mega Super Dynamic image technology with 128x wider dynamic range
- i-PRO SmartHD with automatic real-time face detection
- Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology to compensate for dark areas
Panasonic has a long-standing reputation for offering the highest quality video surveillance products that are backed up with outstanding technical support and service programs. When you purchase a Panasonic video surveillance product, you not only receive a product designed to deliver long-lasting performance, but Panasonic will stand behind your purchase with a toll-free technical support hotline and a comprehensive 3-year* warranty with Advance Exchange, as well as extended warranty options.
TOLL-FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Panasonic’s toll-free technical support hotline is staffed by a team of dedicated professionals who are thoroughly trained to troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues related to your Panasonic surveillance equipment. Customers can take advantage of Panasonic’s toll-free, 24/7 technical support with hold times less than one minute by calling 1.800.528.6747.
COMPREHENSIVE 3-YEAR* WARRANTY
WITH ADVANCE EXCHANGE
Panasonic video surveillance products are backed by a 3-year*
Advance Exchange Warranty. In the event that a Panasonic surveillance product has a defect in material or workmanship, Panasonic’s National Repair Center will repair or exchange the nonfunctioning unit with a new or functioning refurbished product free of charge. Advance Exchange provides next-business-day replacement of a defective product or system component, which ensures that uptime is maximized and your security systems remain in working condition.
EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAM
Panasonic’s service and support does not have to end when our standard warranty expires. We offer 1 or 2-year extended warranty options that provide the same outstanding level of coverage as our standard warranty, including Advance Exchange. Panasonic’s extended warranty delivers peace of mind by providing seamless coverage for up to 5 years on your video surveillance investment
Sentry VMS is a sophisticated, enterprise-class video management solution that's incredibly easy to set up and use. It combines feature-rich software within powerful, purpose-built, preloaded hardware to deliver fully scalable solutions that will have you up and running in no time.
- Three server sizes -- each with free, unlimited client licenses. Network them together to create customized, scalable systems of any size.
- Full compatibility with network cameras and encoders from over 100 manufacturers.
- Free, open integration with 10 leading access control solutions.
- Free, open integration with 5 leading video analytics solutions.
- Industry's most powerful mobile app provides thick-client functionality -- free with no separate server requirements.
- Unique, optional jog wheel interface (no keyboard, no mouse).
- Full features included with all VMS levels, including integration options, health monitor, maps, alarm triggers, long term storage options, video wall and more.
CONSISTENCY ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS
Pro, Edge or Enterprise, you’ll benefit from the identical enterprise class video management features across all SentryVMS platforms.
Because we offer a uniform feature set across all server models, you can easily expand your VMS network over time without unexpected upgrade charges.
WITH SENTRYVMS, YOU WON’T PAY EXTRA FOR:
Client / user licenses
- Access control integration
- Video analytics integration
- Mobile app support (no special server required)
- Video wall support
SENTRYVMS IS BACKED BY A 3-YEAR WARRANTY.
- Consistent User Experience:
Complete enterprise class video management features offered on SentryVMS Pro, Edge and Enterprise platforms
- Well-Designed GUI: Our SentryVMS interface is so intuitive, you’ll be power-user in no time
- Easy Set-Up: Software is pre-loaded on servers. Auto discovery tools make it a snap to add cameras and encoders to the system
- Centralized Architecture: Makes it simple to view either live or archived video from anywhere on the network
- Active Directory Support: Allows network administrators to easily set up users with VMS access using existing usernames and passwords